The property is situated approximately 500 meters in the east of the village buildings. It is located in the meadows surrounding the village of Staw. A small river called Garka flows in the southern side. A dirt road starting from the road Staw - Krobonosz leads to the property. The victims of mass execution carried out on 26th May 1942 by the German and Ukrainian police were buried in the grave. Also nine residents of the village were killed there.