Former Agricultural School in Okszów
In 2013, the Agricultural School of Continuing Education celebrated 90th anniversary of its existence. Despite many difficulties associated with the Polish - Bolshevik war in 1920, the school was set up three years later. Józef Piłsudski who personally participated in the celebrations, was appointed as the patron of the school. Currently, the school continues the tradition of the Men's Agricultural Folk School, Middle School, Breeding High School, State Agricultural Technical School and Agricultural School Complex.