The former Ausburg Evangelical Church in Janów
The structure was built in early twentieth century for the needs of German colony in Janów, founded in 1871 by Wilhelm Kamenz, on the grounds of the property Nowosiółki. According to tradition, its name comes from the name of the owner’s son. In the interwar period till 1999 a public school functioned there and currently there is a common-room and a library section. The property is brick and laid out on a rectangular. There is a ground floor and an attic. It is covered with a gable roof and rock revetment, interspersed with red brick, brick corners and decorative elements. There is the Lutheran cemetery nearby, with tombstones from the late nineteenth and early twentieth century. It has got an area of 0.30 hectares.